- Account Management
- Sales Training & Marketing Support
- Customer Care - Call Center
- Trusted Service Network
TMI Solutions (TMIS) provides to our clients the core services of exceptional claims administration, underwriting expertise, and servicer support. In addition, we also offer customer care and ‘A-‘ rated insured programs that, in combination with our core competencies, cater to our clients’ needs for extended service plans and warranty administration. TMIS offers a broad suite of services to support a wide range of client needs, including:
- Warranty Program Analysis & Design
- Underwriting & Compliance Services
- Business & Administration Processes
- Call Center Management
- Claims Adjudication
- Logistics & Technical Support
- Marketing & Program Training Support
- Program Support & Evaluation
Our programs provide coverage in a wide array of consumer products, including:
- Consumer Electronics
- Computers & Peripherals
- Home Appliances
- Home Furniture
- Home Office Equipment
- Home Phones
- Exercise & Fitness Equipment
- Jewelry and Watches
- Lawn & Garden Equipment
- Mobile Phones
- Power Tools
- Whole Home
Additional features Include:
- 100% Parts & Labor Coverage
- Replacement Plans
- Accidental Damage from Handling
- No Shipping Fees
- Screen Protection
- Surge Protection
Renewal Programs: TMIS’s post-sales services also include renewal programs for expiring contracts. With such a comprehensive suite of services, TMIS has successfully administered tens of millions of contracts over the years.
Subsequently, we have developed a broad depth of knowledge and understanding that supports our innovative technology and that puts us among the leading extended service plan providers in the industry. Clients choose TMIS because our proven methods deliver the results they need, quickly and efficiently.
TMIS Account Management team is comprised of seasoned professionals, with years of retail and service plan experience. When you partner with TMIS, you’ll be assigned a dedicated Account Manager who is an expert in your business.
Your Account Manager:
- Provides daily coordination and oversight for your program
- Works with TMIS’s internal departments to develop sales training, marketing, and incentive and recognition programs
- Monitors sales activity, call activity and claims activity
- Tracks overall customer satisfaction using TMIS’s Net Promoter Score Index (NPS), which measures your customer’s reaction to the call center, the repair service, and overall satisfaction with the actual repair or replacement.
Account Managers dedicate themselves to identifying and building on the strengths of your program to continually improve and grow your business. They are your advocates within TMIS.
Sales Training & Marketing Support
We design product warranty (OEM) and extended service plans (ESP) that meet the needs of your customers and your business needs. We ensure your success by working with our clients in developing the latest information on warranty program training, customized marketing materials and a variety of other support services.
Sales Training: We provide sales tools and training support. We realize that understanding extended service plans and warranties is the most important factor when it comes to selling them to your customers. To keep your staff motivated, we can develop innovative sales tools, contests and incentive programs. And to hone their selling skills, we create customized, comprehensive training programs that encourage your associates to ask every customer to buy an ESP, every time.
Marketing Support: We can help produce compelling Point of Purchase (POP) marketing and merchandising materials that raise awareness and complement your brand strategy. From brochures to sales displays, we can provide you with the marketing support that suits your business needs.
Customer Care - Call Center
When products require service or need to be replaced, we have what it takes to keep customers satisfied and deliver exceptional customer care. Our well-trained and friendly Technical Service Representatives (TSRs) answer your customers’ calls using your company’s name, helping to build your brand. Our customization ensures we are able to meet the unique needs of our clients. We know the harder we work to take care of your customers, the more likely they are to return to your store. Our focus is providing the highest level of care at every customer touch point.
Our “First Call Resolution” philosophy means that we strive to resolve your customer’s issue on the first phone call. We have the infrastructure, systems and people to deliver the world-class service your customers deserve.
- Live agents – North America
- Tri-lingual – English/Spanish/French – translations service available for other languages
- Mon – Fri, 9am to 9pm Eastern – closed on holidays
- TSR (Tier 1 & Tier 2) training for new-hires that lasts a minimum of 3 weeks
- Continual monitoring, coaching and training – each TSR is monitored 8 to 10 times a month
- Dedicated toll-free numbers and customized greetings for each client
- Advanced technology for accuracy and consistency in both voice and data communication
- Computer help desk services and product troubleshooting services
Technical Support Services: TMIS Tier 2 TSRs are certified and have hundreds of hours experience troubleshooting hardware and software problems a consumer may experience with their computer. Our TSRs identify and resolve issues quickly through their depth of knowledge, experience and the use of an extensive software library and hardware resource center.
Surveys and Quality Assurance: We record, track and evaluate every customer’s experience to ensure we meet rigorous service level commitments for our clients. The results are used to continuously strive for feedback after each interaction so that your program is the best in the industry.
Trusted Service Network
TMIS provides end-to-end management of your customers’ service and repair needs, from scheduling in-home service appointments to authorizing the technician to perform the repair to paying the servicer once the repair has been completed. Our Service Coordinators monitor the performance of our service network to ensure your customers receive the highest level of service possible.
- Pre-screened, pre-authorized providers in the US and abroad, chosen based on quality of service, price, and referrals
- In-home, carry-in and depot service
- Electronic claims submission and adjudication
- Dedicated authorization hot lines
- Fast turn-around on invoices
- Ongoing customer satisfaction surveys
- Constant analysis of factors that affect service plan actuarial performance
Cost-effective service solutions, long-term loyalty, and innovation that pays.