Service Network Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There is absolutely no cost to sign up as a TMI Solutions service provider.
You must carry the required licenses pertaining to your state, area and expertise. Additional insurance and a clean background screen may be required based on the services provided.
We expect our service providers to achieve stringent Service Levels as related to their performance and customer contact to ensure the success of each service event. Additional basic requirements include:
- Required levels of insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Business Auto Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Form W-9
- Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- Current Licenses as required by the specific types of work performed
- Manufacturers’ Authorizations
- Comprehensive background and drug screenings for technicians providing in-home services
- Service providers will use their best efforts to keep apprised of TMI Solutions and industry technology relating to the services they provide
If your state requires specialty licenses for the work you perform (alarm, electrician, plumbing, etc.), then proof of current licensing is mandatory.
Labor rates are competitive, based on local market rates and pre-negotiated with interested service providers.
The repair volume you will receive is directly related to the active contracts in your area, along with the number of existing preferred providers available. Once your Service ID is created and requirements are met, you are immediately eligible to receive service calls. Additionally, Service Providers are selected for dispatches based upon availability and scheduling capacity, the zip codes, products serviced and manufacturers’ authorizations. TMI Solutions management team monitors a number of performance and quality metrics on a monthly basis for all Service Providers. These measures, which are used to rank the Service Providers, include:
- Tech in / Tech out compliance
- No Call / No Show
- First Trip Complete
- Turn Time
- Escalation Resolution / Rework
- Buyout Rate
Service authorizations are available one of three ways:
- E-mail to the address of your choice
- Receive an electronic file
Each notification will include the customer’s contact information, product covered and details pertaining to the product’s failure. It will be labeled with a claim verification number unique to this service need, which can be used to reference anytime you contact us regarding this claim.